Board index Mud Racing Events Event Listings PROSTOCK SHOOTOUT OCT 24th NEESES,SC

PROSTOCK SHOOTOUT OCT 24th NEESES,SC

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:40 am

Rumor has it there is already close to $2,000 added money for the two classes.

$2500 so far and growing :D
Mitch Mitchell
MRA #102
(678)410-9299

Out Law Pro Stock(retired)

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey Guys if you're intersted in this race please let us know. We need to get the COMPLETE format in place soon. I have several sponsors I'm working with for the Quick 16.
"Doesn't play well with others!"
Compucar Nitrous Systems
Powered by SVRE

Scott Daniels
MRA Vice President
706-533-5636
Outlaw Pro Stock Wanta b # 111
rabbitmudracing@comcast.net
http://www.compucarnitrous.com/

Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 pm

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! ANY UPDATES???????????????????????????????????

RACE ON!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

mudechevy3 wrote:
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! ANY UPDATES???????????????????????????????????

RACE ON!!!!!!!!!!

Updates coming in Sept ....Its gonna happen..... :D
Mitch Mitchell
MRA #102
(678)410-9299

Out Law Pro Stock(retired)

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 am
TNT User avatar

traveler wrote:
That's cool - Racers like you and Ennis and so many others are worth the price of the race just to see you all run in person. (hows that for sucking up?) :D :D Mud racing is so spread out across the country that it is not always easy to contact everyone when there is a special event coming up for them. This site only exposes information to a small fraction of the racers. :( Having a mailing list of the racers will help us keep in touch with them for future events. I appreciate all the help we can get.. keep the names coming.

Terry,

You can add me to the list. Going to Kieth's race, Transfer on the 27th and if I don't break it would like to try for Neeses. I still don't know "exactly" what they are going to run, but I like quick 16 and add reaction time to run. I've been saying for years, put the driver back into racing.

SENT YOU A PM W/CONTACT INFO, BILL
"RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH"...LOL
BILL LEE
EAST HAMPTON, CT
CEL 860-463-9440 e-mail tnt40@aol.com
ENGINE BY GARY HEUSTED
BODY BY Z-1 RACING
MRA # 129
NMRO # 1522 (don't need this anymore, lol)

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

I am pretty sure on the "Best of the Best" race (MRA rules and format) for the Pro-stock and Modified classes. I also understand the Outlaw pro-stock was going on the program as well. (MRA also).

They are still working on the finial set-up for the heads up quick 16 show / Gamblers race. This seems to be where the big interest in this event is and may become the high light of the show. They were looking at a truck field with the pro-stock /outlaw pro-stock, A-pro (like the Rabbit truck) -in the mix for this - But if the Modified guys showed more interest in running heads-up, A heads-up class for them could be considered also - they need your input.

Thunder Valley Motorplex Office (803)263-4184 Fax (803)263-4156
289 Ada Road Joe Floyd (843)-247-7370 after 5:00 Flatliner@hargray.com
Neeses , S.C. 29107

http://www.myspace.com/thundervalleymotorplex

Any of this is subject to change. They will be finalized in the near future (Sept.) from what I was told and a flyer will be posted / mailed at that time.

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:41 pm

traveler wrote:
I am pretty sure on the "Best of the Best" race (MRA rules and format) for the Pro-stock and Modified classes. I also understand the Outlaw pro-stock was going on the program as well. (MRA also).

They are still working on the finial set-up for the heads up quick 16 show / Gamblers race. This seems to be where the big interest in this event is and may become the high light of the show. They were looking at a truck field with the pro-stock /outlaw pro-stock, A-pro (like the Rabbit truck) -in the mix for this - But if the Modified guys showed more interest in running heads-up, A heads-up class for them could be considered also - they need your input.

Thunder Valley Motorplex Office (803)263-4184 Fax (803)263-4156
289 Ada Road Joe Floyd (843)-247-7370 after 5:00 Flatliner@hargray.com
Neeses , S.C. 29107

http://www.myspace.com/thundervalleymotorplex

Any of this is subject to change. They will be finalized in the near future (Sept.) from what I was told and a flyer will be posted / mailed at that time.

Any RACER that has never been to this track needs to make this race.....You will like it....

SHARK.... :mrgreen:
Mark Lee
MLRACING
NMRO#180
MRA#180

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm

LOOKS LIKE THIS ALL OUT RACE HAS TURNED INTO THE 5TH MRA POINTS RACE SO IF THATS THE CASE THIS PART OF TEAM SOUTH WILL NOT BE THERE. THIS STARTED OUT AS QUICK 16 STYLE RACE .... THE ONLY TRUE RACE FOR THE YEAR AND NOW ITS JUST A NOTHER POINTS RACE .... WITH OUT THE Q-16 RACE TO CHANGE OUR STYLE OF RACING A LITTLE EVERY OTHER RACE JUST FELLS LIKE A LOCAL SATURDAY NIGHT RACE FOR POINTS.NOT MUCH FUN TO WATCH OR RACE LIKE THAT ANY MORE... THAT BEING SAID HAVE FUN .....WITH THE TIME TRIALS ALL THE MONEY SHOULD BE ON MY BROTHER MR.. DIRTY SANCHEZ ;) ;) ;) GOOD LUCK

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:38 pm

wforacing wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THIS ALL OUT RACE HAS TURNED INTO THE 5TH MRA POINTS RACE SO IF THATS THE CASE THIS PART OF TEAM SOUTH WILL NOT BE THERE. THIS STARTED OUT AS QUICK 16 STYLE RACE .... THE ONLY TRUE RACE FOR THE YEAR AND NOW ITS JUST A NOTHER POINTS RACE .... WITH OUT THE Q-16 RACE TO CHANGE OUR STYLE OF RACING A LITTLE EVERY OTHER RACE JUST FELLS LIKE A LOCAL SATURDAY NIGHT RACE FOR POINTS.NOT MUCH FUN TO WATCH OR RACE LIKE THAT ANY MORE... THAT BEING SAID HAVE FUN .....WITH THE TIME TRIALS ALL THE MONEY SHOULD BE ON MY BROTHER MR.. DIRTY SANCHEZ ;) ;) ;) GOOD LUCK

Hold on WFO. Nothing has been posted because everybody's been to busy working out the details. A QUICK 16 IS GONNA HAPPEN. Details coming soon I promise.

Team South will not be disappointed!! I'll see you in Neeses!! ;)
"Doesn't play well with others!"
Compucar Nitrous Systems